Us =)

Us =)

Saturday 30 June 2007

WE SURVIVED JCTS! =D

Congrats people! =D

I think the next week is gonna be really horrible, what with getting back our results and all. (I'm SO screwed for Geog. T_T) But yeah let's just try to live through it all... as Yee Ning says, the real battle has hardly begun! We can start having class mugging outings from now on at the library! =D

JIAYOU!


Oh and just wanted to introduce to you guys...


PARK JUNG MIN!
My future hubbie! *_* (oops sorry laogong!)
I tried to psycho Marlene about him, but obviously it didn't work, because she kept pointing out every other guy in the group except him. I'm so sad. T_T





KIM HYUN JOONG!
Another recommended future hubbie for anyone else. =D
Preferably Sinyee, whose hormones tend to run wild. =P




MATSUMOTO JUN!
For the Hana Yori Dango watchers...
The cuter-than-Jerry-Yen, obnoxious leader of F4...
He reminds me of Calesta cos he's soooo funny! XD

No comments: