Us =)

Us =)

Tuesday 5 June 2007

I got shot at, and I SURVIVED. Muahaha.

Okok, let me elaborate more on my previous post. For those who werent at the canteen that (dunno which) day when we were talking about this, Moomoo and I are going to (nobly) line up for those donuts on Thursday. As each of us can only buy a max of 24 donuts, those who want to buy back for their families are going to have to queue with us. If not, we'll buy the donuts and go back to my haunt to eat them and i'll let you gals try out the new console my dad bought! Heh.. sounds good?

As for the time, Calesta and I are meeting at 11.30am at City Hall. I don't know how long we'll have to wait but i think 3pm at my house shouldn't be a problem. If you all can make it please do say, so that at least we know we'll be expecting people to turn up and not end up being pangsehed in the end. Lol.

Cheers,
The SURVIVOR. xD

No comments: