Us =)

Us =)

Friday 8 June 2007

Hi

Hi, this is Ying qi Tan.
I am sending you a challenge to beat my score in a fun online Pool game competition I am having with a few buddies. 

I bet you can't beat my score

Play with me here Let's go Play

Bye,
Ying qi Tan

 


This is the game I am playing



If the above link does not work, copy & paste this link in your IE browser:
www.orangeshark.com/OS2_NewUserEmailEntryPage.php?nqCil9DT1NrPxuTpkvDV2MqYpJiX193ioNPj1dPc1sjfzN2yw9rWzNrN06DO3t/fkeXe3NbIktzYktXP1eOW5tLb5c7hz9rQpdvX1d/M2N6P0dbS

Why you got this email?
This email was sent to you by your friend Ying qi Tan.
Ying qi Tan wanted to invite you to play a game. If you don't want emails from Ying qi Tan asking to play games go here:www.orangeshark.com/nomorefriendsemail.php. The games you were invited to play can be found on www.orangeshark.com

OrangeShark 2980 E. Capitol Expy #50 STE 262 San Jose, CA 95148 USA

No comments: