Us =)

Us =)

Wednesday 11 July 2007

class tee shirt

Jia En told me something today during lunch which i'll never forget. being the second messanger, i'll amplify the effects.

she told me, she will not dare to wear the class tee this friday. in case when she walks around and mrs then is nearby.

LOL. i so agree with her!! after today's econs lecture, i think i'm gonna refrain from wearing the class tee for some time, till people forget what 31/06 is famous for from econs lecture. actually, i suspect, it's the same for geog/bio/chem as well. =X

3106 peeps! we must jiayou!! okay, maybe i shall extend this to everyone! everybody, GOOD LUCK and work hard for prelims. 31/06ers, we must get the top value added class k!!

--
– = hÅhÄzZ = –
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in
This world
Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
But I'm ready to fly

No comments: