Us =)

Us =)

Wednesday 18 July 2007

31/06 <3

Yo darlings! =D

Just wanna say I'm really sorry about today... I didn't know you guys were worrying about me at school. Otherwise I would've explained properly to Calesta on the phone... >_< Chill chill I'm fine k! Just going through an emo phase, but I have bounced back stronger than before mwahaha! Not even onion-and-egg prata can get me down now. XD Thank you for all your concern, you guys are LOVE. =D

But I really wish I had been with you guys today.. Heard about Mrs Lim and all that jazz. 0_0 I don't know what went on exactly, but I'm sure it was an emo moment for all of us. =X I can't say much because I don't know much, but... let's just forget everything that's happened till now and move on k! =D

There may be some people (and tutors) out there who are getting us down by discouraging us or by giving up on us.. I think up till now we've been pretty negatively-affected by all that. =( But from now on, let's just bochap them and instead be thankful for the special ones who have been by our sides from start till now... Miss Quek, Ms Ho, and most importantly, each other. =D

So, yup, don't give up yet, folks! Here's to us getting the most value-added class by Prelims and not disappointing Miss Quek anymore! *cheers* XD

Ohh and just to cheer everyone up. Here's a pic of me, Calesta and Kah Huei with a giant condom LOL! Some J1 PW group is researching on condoms so they had this mascot walking around last Friday haha. So we took a picture with him/her! =P

No comments: