Us =)

Us =)

Saturday 20 January 2007

PIC-SPAM!

Sin3yee: Chill, darling! From the looks of it, every week is gonna be a terrible week for us all... So hang on in there! If you ever need moral support, you can come find us! Or find PN at the Photog toilet, hehehh. XD

YeeNing: Oh man is that where Ying Qi gets her SHE Sony Ericsson themes? =_=


PIC-SPAM!
Okay, for once I shall spam related stuff. =P Here's evidence of the 31/06ers' attentiveness during Math lectures! =D


Sin3yee talking away to Koo Ying2.. I guess Marlene is the only one really paying attention heheheh. =D


Ho Huiming bluetooth-ing stuff to Yingqi (the OOTEEMATE shifu!)..


Yee Ning grabbing Yvonne's table. Yvonne's butt not sexy enough, so Yee Ning decides to grab her table instead.. XP


Tiffany tying a ribbon on Ying2's hand.. GRR laogong I'm sending this photo straight to my lawyer's office!! =_____=


Yvonne doing weird stuff with her nose. Wendy is possibly paying attention, but in this photo she looks like she's sleeping, LOL! =P


And here's a purple bird-pen that I really like!!! =D Because one of my best friends gave it to me, and because it's darn cuuuuute! =D When I'm sad I play with it and I feel like laughing cos it's so cute, LOL. Find your sources of spiritual support too, people! =D We'll be needing lots of it this year.. Jiayou!!

I LOVE 31/06! =D

No comments: