Us =)

Us =)

Saturday 13 January 2007

31'S FAVOURITE TREASURER RETURNS! MWAHAHA!

^LOL just ego-ing. What did Ms Wong say during Chem prac? 0_0 And how was the House General Meeting arh?

Anyway, first of all I wanna scold Calesta Tan! >:( Our beloved CG rep scolded me and my shifu for picspamming, and then she herself posts a picture of Lahm! Tsktsk.. double-standard sia.. Haha just kidding! =P

Secondly, congratulations to Kah Huei for being appointed our new A-CG Rep! =P Heheh. Don't worry, bro, working with Calesta is funny LOL.

And last but not least-- to my angel Chua Hui Wen Marlene!!! =) Thank you for everything!!! I love youuuuuuuuuu! (Oh no when will I ever get to see sexy Marlene dance? T_T Heheheh..)
Jiayou angel! =D


Tutors!
So far I think our new tutors are a beeeeg change from last year's. 0_0 Mr Chan is very different from our beloved Ms Ho, but I think he will be as good a tutor as she was. =D Jiayou for Econs, everyone!

As for Mr Lee-- I think I'm still too used to Mr Fazli's sharp voice, because I can hardly catch anything that Mr Lee is saying!!! T______T And I find it somewhat strange that he calls us by our Chinese names but teaches in English. 0_0


Timetable!
In general I think the GCME, Chem H1 and non-Chinese people have it best because we get to go home earlier on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Jiayou, everyone!!! Even though we see less of each other now, it doesn't mean we don't love each other as much! ^_^


All right, and to end things off nicely...
Here's HERO from Dong Fang Shen Qi!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

hahazZ said...

BOO!! janice, u blogged and PIC SPAM!

so it deserves a scolding from me!

btw, tues has grp pe la!