Us =)

Us =)

Saturday 3 March 2007

Sick person blogging.

Ehh Sin3yee how did you know I was in school yesterday? 0_0 But yeahh.. actually I had no intention of going for prac. I was just going to see-see and then come home again, but then somehow I couldn't resist and ended up staying there till prac ended. >_< Oops.

Anyway now my mom is making me drink SOOPER BITTER herbal drinks, I'm dying, helppp! >_< Plus the medication from the doctor makes me sleepy. =_=ZZzzz...

Anyway, some overdue photos. =P


In serious discussion...


My shifu and my laofu. =D




^can see all the meituis of 31/06! =D
but the best was Ying2's pose when she was catching the ball... LOL!



^Hak, Nash, Ying2, YeeNing and... dunnowhosthat sleeping. =P


^Gema and Nuraini sleeping. =P


^Wendy and Marlene sleeping. =P


Yanjun sleeping. =P


Wendy LOOKS like she's awake, but she's actually sleeping too. =P


The 2 biggest meituis of 31/06 sleeping. =P


OMG. Joowen is the only one awake!!! XD

No comments: