Us =)

Us =)

Thursday 8 February 2007

The saddest week of Janice's life=(

Hey guys! =D

Cheers to 31/06 winning second place at the Ultimate Frisbee games!! Woohoo!! =D Hmm.. (lol I should've made Jin Chaw go for Guitar, then we would have a better chance of winning Champion.. okay kidding=P)

And yesss I'm ready for all the 31/06 hot dates! =D Not sure if I can make it for all of them, but yeah it's been some time since our last class gathering. So I'm all for it! =D

Okay, contrary to popular belief, I did NOT pon school this week okay! =_= I was really sick from Sunday.... As you guys heard on Tues, I was having throat problems... Then yesterday I had a very "man" voice (which Koo Ying2 actually recorded down!)... Then today, I have NO voice!!! AHHHH! Sick still okay lah, but not being able to talk is SUCH a torture. Worse still, my mom only let me eat porridge this whole week! So I've been like, deprived of 2 of my favourite past-times this week... Boo... T_____T

Bleah. Anyway, some overdue photos!!

28 Jan 2007
These are from that day when the Taiwanese actress died... 0_0 Still dunno her name up till now, but shifu and Wendy were very sad that day..













6 Feb 2007
The day when our dear Hockey Captain sprained her ankle... So we were all just sitting at the sports complex during PE... Hoho, Sin3yee and Xinmei were camwhoring on my phone! =_=



No comments: